Yesterday was such a fun day at Luke's preschool. Everyday a parent signs up to bring the snack and help out with the days activities. Yesterday was Luke's turn and it also happened to be the Firetruck day! He was so adorable. He was not timid or scared at all. One of the other little boys in his class cried the whole time and held onto mine or the teacher's leg. I snapped some great photos. Ty also got to enjoy it because it was our snack day. He had a great day at brother's school. The little potty they have in his room was especially interesting. YUCK! Now that he is fully walking he is finding a whole new world to explore. But nonetheless, it was a really fun morning. Having Ty there reminded me of being a little kid and getting to go to my older sisters class for parties and field trips with my mom. It always made me feel special to be included with the big kids.
I also snapped a few photos of them playing on the playground. His friend Grace will stand on the top of the playground and yell, "Yuke! I need you!" So cute!
5 comments:
How fun!!! Lucky you got to go on that day. I can't believe how big they are. Hopefully we'll get to see them soon.
Luke will probably never forget riding in that truck!
Luke is going to be so sad to leave that preschool. What a cute class he has. I bet he just loved the fireman. That looks like such a fun day.
What a fun day! It was great to hear all about it. Gracie will definitely miss "Yuke"!
All week long, every day - "Get out of the house!!" Thanks for posting this - and Grace in her 'Yuke, I need you pose.'
Post a Comment