Friday, November 7, 2008

Batman, Dinosaurs, Tearful Goodbyes


































We met my sister, Heather, and her kids in Indianapolis on Tuesday. It was great day. We went to The Children's Museum there. What an incredible place. The kids had a blast together. Luke absolutely adores his cousins. They in turn are so sweet and loving to him. They are like the big brothers and sister he doesn't have. Oh how we will miss them all! It was too hard to say goodbye. I can't even articulate how much I will miss you Heather. xoxo to the kids. Lots of Love to you. Thanks for a great-but sad, day!

3 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I am so sorry, leaving sisters sucks.

Heather said...

Just catching up. Too many emotions to write something articulate. I love You! It was a great day, I'm so glad we made it happen!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

So nice that you had the opportunity to live close and have that time with heather's family...hard to say goodbye.