Thursday, March 5, 2009

Friends are Lifesavers!











My dear, sweet, much missed friend, Becca came to see me in February. I just love her and her family so much. It is funny that we only spent a few short months together but bonded so completely. It was so rejuvenating to see her and sweet Lilly and Gracie. Luke was so excited. He has missed them all. Even little Ty kept running up to Becca and giving her hugs. It was hard to see them leave, but luckily they have family here and visit fairly often. Miss you all. Thanks for spending a great day!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So fun! Those girls are DARLING!

Bryant P. Castleton said...

I am so happy that the girls got to see you guys! They still talk about it - especially Lilly!

Natalie Walker said...

It looks like a fun day!! I'm glad you got to see them.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

OH, my friend!! How I love you!! It was so very good for me to see you! I miss you terribly!