I love Mother's Day! I love thinking of all of the women who influence me. My own mother, grandmother, Jake's grandmother and mother, my sisters, sister-in-laws, and dear friends. Thank you for being a part of my life and sharing you advice, stories, love and support. Love you all.
"Motherhood is the greatest potential influence either for good or ill in human life. The mother's image is the first that stamps itself on the unwritten page of the young child's mind. It is her caress that first awakens a sense of security; her kiss the first realization of affection; her sympathy and tenderness the first assurance that there is love in the world." President Spencer W. Kimball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that qoute. I was just on the computer for a minute and stopped by your page. I don't know how you find the time to keep up on the blog along with everything else. It looks great!! Love ya.
Post a Comment