Thursday, June 25, 2009

Four Fantastic Years!

I can't believe my little boy turned 4 today. Here is a list of my top 10 favorite things about Luke, (not necessarily in order).


1. He gives the best hugs and kisses
2. He is so stinkin' smart--did I tell you he can read?
3. He is hilarious! He loves to be funny and lights up whenever he makes people laugh. Can you say "class clown" in the making?
4. He is so polite and helpful around the house. With the new baby coming I have been relying on him more and more, he really makes my days easier and is happy to help. His typical response is "sure, NO PROBLEM!"
5. He is a friend to everyone. Any age, sex, race, whatever. Everyone in the world is his friend to him.
6. He loves to sing, listen to music etc. He actually has a great ear for it-always on key.
7. He is a very loving big brother. Not that he doesn't have his moments, but he always says that Ty is his best friend.
8. He is my buddy through and through. He always roots for me to beat Jake when we are playing games which I love.
9. He is always so lively and animated. Talks a mile a minute like his Mom-from sunup to sundown he NEVER stops. It is pretty funny.
10. He captures your heart. His adorable big eyes and contagious smile and laugh.
The day I had him is one of the best days of my life. He made me a mother. I love him with all my heart.
Happy Birthday big buddy!



Age 1

Age 2

Age 3

Age 4

2 comments:

Natalie Walker said...

I love the timeline photos. I can't believe how he has grown. He is such a smart, sweet little boy.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Wow, isn't it amazing how 4 years can totally change your life?