Ty pooped in the potty last night! Can't believe it. He seems so little to me. He used the potty twice last night. How awesome is that! Who knows if it will keep up, but hey we are on the right track.
Wow!! Way to go, Ty! We are in the middle of potty training with Mia too. She's perfect except for sleeping times. But during the day she runs around in panties and takes herself to the toilet and washes her hands. It makes me sad how they grow up! (Not that I want to change diapers forever, of course, but you know...)
Jake and I were married in Feb of 2002, almost 10 years ago. We have two beautiful little boys and a precious little girl, Luke born in 2005,Ty born in 2007, and Lily in 2009.
I love to scrapbook, shop, and relax with my hubby.
Our favorite T.V.'s shows:The Office, Lost, Chuck.
Favorite book: Pride and Prejudice.
Favorite food: Mashed Potatoes and Gravy.
Best Friends and Life Savers: My Sisters-Heather, Heidi and Holly, and Sarah S.
2 comments:
Wow!! Way to go, Ty! We are in the middle of potty training with Mia too. She's perfect except for sleeping times. But during the day she runs around in panties and takes herself to the toilet and washes her hands. It makes me sad how they grow up! (Not that I want to change diapers forever, of course, but you know...)
That is awesome!!!
Post a Comment