My friend Sarah taught me about this new way to grocery shop. I have been trying it out over the last few weeks. Today was my best success. By following a website called Grocery Smarts and saving my coupons from the Sunday paper for the last month I have been formulating my new grocery shopping pattern. The goal is to really build up our food storage and eventually save money on our grocery bills every month.
Today I got:
12 boxes General Mills 17 oz. cereal (Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cheerios, Cocoa Puffs, Trix, Lucky Charms)
6 boxes Kraft Mac and Cheese
1 box butter
8 oz. block Tillamock cheese
10 Dannon yogurt
1 Pillsburry cookie dough pack
4 Kraft salad dressing (16 oz.)
24 pack bottled water
3 Spray and Wash bottles
3 Spray and Wash Stain Sticks
Total: 37.65
Total Savings: 95.07 (They show this number to you on the bottom of your reciept after all your coupons, promotions and preferred customer card). Pretty awesome huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love it!
That is awesome. I might have to have you show the system some time.
Wow! Makes me think twice about not using coupons. Did you really save $95? You're amazing!
I am in awe. Amazing. Just caught up on your blog. Wow your boys are growing so fast! How do we make this slow down again? Missed you at the last couple of get-togethers! You must have more important things to do!
Post a Comment