This was one of our "Swensen Family Halloweek" activities. Every night the week before Halloween we do an activity together. We have had pumpkin pancakes and watched Casper. We have carved pumpkins, made Halloween cookies, done crafts etc. We have had a great time celebrating the holiday together. I love getting into holidays and finding little ways to have extra fun with my kids.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like you had a really fun time! :) It seriously cracks me up that Ty's "CHEESE!" face involves closed eyes and the best grin I've ever seen. What a little nut! :) Miss seeing you across the street.
I love your comment "Ty really is happy even though he looks pained." Hilarious! Mia does the same thing.
Your pumpkin patch experience looks alot colder than mine. Brrrr!
I love Swensen Family Halloweek!!! It seems so weird not to get to hear about it in person at preschool this year. I totally would have done the slide too! Your kids are just so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment