Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

For those of you who haven't seen my house, our living room is the size of both stories. It has a loft looking over into it, but needless to say it is a very large room. Our previous 6 ft. pencil tree looked sadly pitiful in our new house. So this year we invested in a beautiful 9 ft. full Christmas tree. I LOVE IT! Thanks babe for indulging me with new decorations too.

3 comments:

Maria said...

So pretty! Wish I could have just marched across the street to see it! :) And, I love all the pics in the other post! So cute!! Lily is getting so big!!

Crystal said...

Wow Michelle its beautiful. Its so much fun to get festive.

Natalie Walker said...

Your tree is gorgeous!! I still need to buy decorations for ours.