Friday, January 15, 2010

4 Months Old




On January 2nd Lily turned four months old. I can't believe it!! She is still smiling, laughing and cooing. She hasn't shown the slightest interest in learning to roll. But within the last few days and weeks she has begun to want to sit up, grab for toys and really engage with all of us. She is such a joy. We have started giving her rice cereal in the evening. She LOVES it! Neither of my boys were big fans until I was mixing it with applesauce or something. But she just really likes to eat. She has found her thumb and loves to suck it. Despite my best efforts to get her to take her binkie she prefers her thumb. This wouldn't bother me so bad except for having one binkie baby and one thumb sucker already I have learned that the binkie you can take away. Hence why my four and a half year old still struggles to kick the habit.


I can't believe how big my baby is getting!

2 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

She is just so beautiful!!!

The Goffs said...

MICHELLE :) I'm so glad I found your blog! Your kids are SO adorable! Perfect- 2 years apart each. Isn't it so fun to have boys and your girl? So cute!
~Jenn