
She has finally learned to roll. On January 21st I took her for her 4 month check-up. She was actually 4 months and almost three weeks. I was explaining to the doctor that all she wants to do is lay and smile at people. No interest in moving or even toys really. So he had me lay her on her tummy to check her strength and
over she rolled. Three times in a row! She would not stay on her belly. Pretty funny. Each time she would smile as if she were so pleased with herself. Making me look like a crazy paranoid mother :)

This is how I found her the other morning. I was trying to get the boys dressed upstairs and it was taking far too long. I knew she was tired and hungry and I could hear her fussing a little. I came down and found this...so sad, I guess her thumb is almost as good as milk.

Again, asleep when I thought she was playing and I was distracted with the other two.

LOVING bath time!

The day we took the boys sledding we came home because she was starting to get fussy and I knew it was time to feed her again. I layed her on the couch and in the time it took me to get Ty's snow clothes off (before he tracked wet snow all through the house) she had fallen asleep. It reminds me of a "Christmas Story" where the kid can't put his hands down. Too funny.
3 comments:
LOVE.HER. She's so darling and i love that smile!!!
LOVE IT!! Your family is so missed!!
what a cutie! a little girl after 2 boys is maybe just a tad bit more fun....
Post a Comment