
This is Luke at school. I volunteered for the "Friendship Celebration" on Valentines Day.
Though at home you rarely find a quiet moment with Luke around, (like his mother that way) at school he is so attentive, quiet during appropriate times and his teachers tell me "so polite". Wow!! Every mother's dream to hear that. He is always the first to check on a friend if they fall and get hurt. He is a really great friend. His teachers also tell me how much they love his "animation". Having a conversation with Luke can be pretty entertaining. My sweet sweet boy. Oh, how I love him and am SO proud of him. Love the face in this one too :)!

This is our ward Primary talent show. Luke was so adorable. He sang "I am a Child of God". When I asked him if he wanted to do something he knew right away what it would be. He picked the song and sang every word. His dad likes to point out that he sang every word
on key--a great ear for music. Daddy is so proud.

A sideways glance at Mom for encouragement.

Getting started, unsure how to get going with the pianist. But they worked it out on the third try.

Big Brother! He is
so good with Lily. She LOVES him. Next to Mom, Luke is her favorite person. She completely lights up when she sees him.
Luke also just started basketball this week. Pictures to come...
1 comment:
Love the pictures!! He is so sweet.
Post a Comment