Last week we got home from our ward play group. The kids were hungry, Lily needed to be nursed, I was on the phone and had people coming over any minute. I hurried and put a pot of water on to boil for some mac and cheese. Went upstairs took care of the phone call- yada yada yada. Then I smelled something funny.
While I was upstairs Ty had to decided to make lunch by himself. I came in to find him over the pot of now boiling water. He had dumped in the noodles as well as handfuls of flour and sugar. Luckily he wasn't hurt. It could have been disastrous. But thought I would share the shots I took of him for posterity.
2 comments:
Little turkey! My goodness, thank heavens he, as you said, wasn't hurt. It's cute he wanted to make dinner. Trouble or not, he's adorable.
Alex wants to say: "Thank you Ty for makin this beautiful lunch by yourself. Next time be careful and an adult to help you.
Love,
Alex "
Post a Comment