Every morning her and Luke spend about 15 minutes talking and laughing with each other. She adores her big brother Luke. I love watching them interact with each other. Both of their faces are completely lit up as they have their morning ritual. There is nothing better as a parent as seeing your children loving each other.
Lily has really started reaching for people and giving kisses (you know the baby open mouth, drool, shaking her head back and forth quickly kind of kiss.) She loves music and being read to. She cut her first two teeth this past month. She was such a trooper about it to. We barely noticed she was teething. I love having a baby around. They bring such a different spirit into your home. They are truely special and the time goes so quickly. We are entering one of my favorite stages. I love that she plays with us now, is eating people food etc. SO MUCH FUN!
3 comments:
Her smiles are so adorable!!! She has those cheeks that you just want to kiss all the time, and I am sure you do!! So cute!!!!
Cute pictures!
She is just TO DIE FOR CUTE!!! I am smiling so big just looking at her!!
Post a Comment