Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh, What do you do in the Summertime?

At the end of July my sister Heather and her family came for a visit. We had a great time. We went to a rodeo, Lagoon, swimming, shopping, we ate tons of good food. Such a great time! Thanks Deshler family for coming to see us all. You are so missed already!

Zoe and Ben. We all spent the day shopping and going to lunch. Fun fun!
The babies and little boys...and Brooklyn were getting tired of shopping by this point. :)


I love it! This is how the kids were walking through the mall. Pretending they were a train. So cute!
Chugga Chugga, Choo Choo!
Left to Right:
In the stroller- Ben (17 months), Sydney 4, Luke 5, Brooklyn 5, Alex 5, Zoe 7 (almost), Collin 9, Easton 12, Avery 13, Lily 11 months, in the stroller sleeping-Ty 2.
All 11 cousins.
The four girls. My sisters are so special to me. They are my friends and they are my sisters. I am so lucky to have them.
Lily and Aunt Heidi.
Syd and Easton.

Going to IN-N-OUT.
Lily loved Grandma's shake.
Deshler kids and Alex.
I love this picture. I have missed seeing my sister Heather so much since we moved back to Utah. Luke loves her, Uncle Reed and the kids so much. Easton (pictured here next to Luke) is Luke's favorite. Luke followed him around like a shadow for the 10 days they were here. He was so sad to goodbye when they left. Me too :(
Luke just loungin' on Zo. Grandma and Grandpa took us all to the rodeo. We had such a great time.
Zoe playing dress up with my glasses, hat, and lipgloss.

Grandpa and Ty watchin' the rodeo. Ty really enjoyed himself. Honestly, we almost left him with the babysitter as well. But, he liked it more than Luke did and I am so glad we took him.
Luke and Daddy.

Zoe kept wanting to take pictures on my camera.

Me and Zo-zo.

Earlier in July my sister Heidi and I took our kids to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. It was fantastic and the kids had a great time. A very stoic king. :)
And his beautiful queen. Luke and Brooklyn often pretend that they are going to get married. We have told them that they can't since they are cousins...but they do love each other.
The "knight" was having trouble with his cloak.
There is my "knight in shining crown" :)

The music room.
On the farm...milking the cow.

The schoolhouse.

The teepee. Playing Cowboys and Indians.

Inside the United Kingdom exhibit. Drinking tea?

China exhibit. My kid is so crazy!


Also in July my sister Holly, my grandmother and I took the kids to the Riverdale splash park. It was so much fun and FREE! Gotta love that. Apparently I didn't take any pictures of my boys...oops. But look how adorable little Lily is.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Cute post!! You have some great pictures. I love Luke and Brooklyn dressed up as King and Queen. So funny!!