So HANDSOME!Now he is Three!
Ty is such a funny guy. I feel like only those really close to him know him. In public or crowds he is still not super social. Though I do see him starting to branch out as of late. His "crankiness" that we refer to, is starting to ebb as he grows and feels more comfortable with new people and situations. At home he is super funny. Always having us all laughing. Some of my favorite Tyger phrases:
"Do you have pink on? (meaning lipstick). I don't like pink. No kissing pink!"
"You're crazy"--laughing
"Jabama's" (meaning pajamas)
"You're a muffin-head!" He came up with this all on his own. One day at lunch he said this to me. I laughed so hard. So then it turned into "doughnut-face", "poop-butt-face" (then I had to stop laughing and talk about using appropriate words.)
He constantly reminds us, "Mom, we don't say stupid. We don't say poop-butt-face. We don't say idiot" He tells us this just so he has an excuse to say them.
One day after school I was talking to Luke at lunch. Probably between Luke and I, Ty has a hard time getting a word in. So he just started screaming "Cake!" "Brownies" "Candy" "Muffins" So funny!! He just wanted our attention. :)
There are more, but I can't think of them right now.
Luke is his very best friend. He copies everything Luke does. Ty is still fairly stubborn. But he is such a joy to have around our home. We love our little Tyger.
One of the things I love about Ty is how he latches onto certain toys. For mine and Jake's benefit, I want to take a stroll down memory lane of his favorite toys:
The green block
batman and robin
"waluigi"
black batman
green batman
Shy Guy
Buzz Lightyear and Lotso
Most of our readers will have no idea what this means. But for me, it just brings a smile to my face. He is kinda quirky that way. But I love it.
Ty's favorites:
Color: green
Food: pizza, popcorn and any desert
Show: Batman the Brave and the Bold--of course
Book: "I love you through and through."
Shirt: the Hulk shirt or Batman shirt--I know it is weird that he even cares. But he actually really cares about what he wears.
Movies: "The Nightmare Before Christmas", "Meet the Robinsons" and "Duck Tales"
Toy: Shy Guy--but it is lost (which he tells everyone he meets). We have bought two and lost them both. Probably because he takes it everywhere he goes.
Ty loves music and singing. Playing outside. Playing with superhero and mario toys. But as I said before, his absolute favorite thing is being with Luke. I am so grateful for our little boy. Love you Baby Ty!
1 comment:
He is just too cute!!! Love you Ty.
Post a Comment