Luke's school party:
Showing all of his spooky crafts.
Luke and Mrs. Z--The BEST teacher on the planet!
Luke with friends at school.
Carving Pumpkins:
Our pumpkins. Once we put the pumpkins outside Ty was constantly checking on them. He really enjoyed this part this year.
School Fall Carnival:
Harry and Dobby.
The Pumpkin Patch:

Luke's "square" pumpkin. He was trying to find a square pumpkin because we read "Spookly the Square Pumpkin". He is funny. He liked this pumpkin because it was all squashed on one side.
Just chillin'.
Ty also picked his very own pumpkin. I couldn't believe he could put it in the wagon...it was really heavy.
Harry and Dobby.
The Pumpkin Patch:
Luke's "square" pumpkin. He was trying to find a square pumpkin because we read "Spookly the Square Pumpkin". He is funny. He liked this pumpkin because it was all squashed on one side.
Ty also picked his very own pumpkin. I couldn't believe he could put it in the wagon...it was really heavy.
2 comments:
Cute pictures.
I've been waiting for your post. You guys rock Halloween!
Post a Comment