Friday, December 3, 2010

Something Funny

This morning Luke threw a toy at the TV and broke his toy. When I began to chastise him for this choice this is the conversation that ensued...
"Luke, why did you throw that toy at the TV?"
"I didn't!"
"Luke, I saw you."
"Well, I knew that I shouldn't, I thought about it, but then I lost my thinking."

I laughed so hard I couldn't even be bugged anymore.

Then later we were driving in the car. We were listening to Christmas music and the song was talking about mistletoe. Luke asked what mistletoe was.
So I said...
"Well, it is a Christmas tradition that has to do with a plant with green leaves and white berries. People hang it up and if you get caught standing under the plant you have to kiss."

"Yuck, that is disgusting!! I would never kiss a plant!" I began to laugh!!

"No, no, you kiss the person standing under the mistletoe with you."

"Now I really hate mistletoe...that is disgusting!"

So funny.

2 comments:

Becka said...

That is hilarious! I feel like my kids are stuck in this constant state of '"lost thinking..."

Amy said...

I can't stop laughing. I can't wait till Audri starts talking. I just love little kids and what they say.