Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random February Pictures

Luke and all his "guys".
Jedi Mickey, Murray the eel, Mr. Kunkel, Darth Vadar, Spacestar the tiger, R.J. the raccoon, and not pictured, Koopa Troopa. He puts them on his bed every day. He is pretty meticulous about it...hmmm, wonder where he gets that from? :)
Having a pretend sleepover in the living room. Lily was loving it as you can tell.


Playing dress up with friends and cousins. Luke wanted to be a mummy. I found him in the bathroom trying to wrap the toilet paper, so I helped. He is so elaborate in his playing. We have a little actor/performer in the making here.
What can you say about this? Simply adorable. My favorite valentine!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh my stink!! What a cute picture of Lily. I love that you let Luke use your toilet paper to dress up. What a great memory for your kids.