
Jake gave me the best prestent for my birthday. A 5 day trip to see my sister in Kentucky. We had so much fun!! I took Lily with me and Jake took the days off work to spend with the boys. I have to make a plug here for my wonderful husband. As if all of that wasn't enough...I came home to a perfectly spotless house, all the laundry done, yard done etc. SO amazing!!
Heather and I had such a fantastic time. We shopped and ate and talked and shopped and talked..well you get the idea :) It was so relaxing. I have missed her so much since I have moved back west and don't get to see her more than once a year now. Thanks again Heather, Reed and kids for everything.
1 comment:
Love that gift!! Bry flew one of my dearest friends in to IL once for my B-day. Good Boys!
Post a Comment