Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cooking up some Christmas fun!

I love Christmas Eve. We always have a ton of fun plus we always have a great spiritual moment or two. A great combination for lasting memories. So before our evening devotional, we prepare for the evenings festivities. We listen to music, make cookies for Santa, watch the grinch and just be together. Here are the cute kiddos, posing, instead of getting to work :)
My sweet Tyger! He and Lily are always such big helpers in the kitchen. They love to cook with Mom. I think Ty likes it because he gets to taste test. :)
Crazy Luke! Always the preformer. I love it!
Mistletoe Princess.
One of my favorite Swensen traditions is the 12 days of Christmas. I was bad at getting pics of all our events, but here is one night where we made a gingerbread house together. Can we say sticky? Jake was about to puke I think. We all know how he feels about being sticky. But the kids loved it!

No comments: