Bishop vs. Spaceship
Okay, so the funniest thing happened yesterday. Luke is really into spaceships and Star Wars. Every day we have to play "lightsabers" with whatever he has decided is his pretend lightsaber-Santa is bringing him a real one for Christmas. Well anyway, yesterday after church we were waiting for tithing settlement and Luke was being restless, so I was trying to explain to him that we were going to see the Bishop. He very enthusiastically said "OKAY!" I was suprised at his excitement, but feeling rather happy that he was reasoned with so easily, little did I know! A few minutes later, he started crying and pointing outside saying, "spaceship, spaceship!" I couldn't figure out why he was saying that. I again explained to him what we were doing-going to see the Bishop, again excitement ensued and the whole process started over again. After about the 4th time we figured out that to him Bishop and Spaceship were the same word. No wonder he was excited!!
But he did end up thinking the Bishop was pretty cool, after all, he did give him candy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go! I'm so excited that you started a blog too. As I learn how to decorate mine, I'll help you with yours.
Way to go!
Post a Comment