Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Big Boy!

Just a quick note. Today Ty rolled from his back to his front. Yeah!!! He has been rolling from front to back since he was 3 1/2 weeks old. People probably think that I am exaggerating that, but it is true. Jake says that Ty has rolled before today, but he didn't tell me until now and I didn't see it, so to me this is official. He will be 4 months old on Wed. He is getting really fat!! Changing his diaper is a real chore because he has so many rolls on his legs and belly. Luke was never chubby like this. He carried all of his weight in his stomach, but Ty is just chubby everywhere. He is getting wrists that look like just a big crease and then a little hand. I always say it looks like they have a rubber band around their wrists. I just love him so much!!

No comments: