Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Best New Years Ever
Today I have been reflecting on my best New Years Day ever. It was last New Years. Jake and I woke up that morning with a lot on our mind. For the fifth strait month we were wondering if all that we had gone through that month would give us the most wonderful blessing-a new baby. We had decided that if I still had not started then we would take a test that morning. Jake got up and went to the grocery store to buy a pregnancy test. For the second time we felt overwhelming joy as we saw it turn positive. Our prayers had been answered and we were going to have another baby. Luke would be blessed with a sibling and our family would feel complete. I will always remember ringing in the New Year with one of my best days of my life. I am so grateful for Ty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It seems like that was just yesterday. I sent Jake a text wishing you guys a happy new year. Here's hoping next year is a great one too; back home with family and friends.
Love you guys.
P.S. Ty is adorable
Post a Comment