Monday, January 14, 2008

Let me explain

I feel compelled to let you all know that we are doing fine. Everyone was so sweet to leave comments on my last blog, and I even got a concerned phone call about it. I guess that in writing I am not very good at conveying that it was less serious than it sounded. I was just frustrated. The only reason I decided to write it was because I thought that so many of you would be able to relate to the frustrations we all face day to day. Just an outlet. I am fine, we are all fine. And yes, we will survive Decatur-if only just. Just kidding! love you all.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I wasn't trying to make you feel badk--sorry if my post was preachy. I know it's hard--just remember, it will still be hard when you leave there too. It just won't smell like pee! haha