Friday, January 25, 2008

Lagging Behind

Don't you hate it when your family gets sick? I have noticed now that we have two kids and I have less hours to devote to my daily routine, being sick really throws things out of wack. Today I am finally starting to catch up. My house just drives me crazy when it is so chaotic (ie: piles of laundry, two year old tornado paths through every room, dishes etc.)I know that they are the things in life that don't matter as much, but I notice that I feel much more at peace when I have things more contained and manageable. Believe me, my house isn't always perfect, but it has been a week now with someone being sick and requiring more attention and now I have it on the tale end and am just barely getting my energy back. Oh well, we will get there eventually. Hope this finds you all feeling well.

No comments: