Well Ty had his 4 month check-up today. He is doing well, weighing in at just under 15 lbs. and 24 1/2 inches. So he is in the 5oth percentile for weight, just under 50th for length and just over 50th for head circumfrance. We started our first solids today-yum yum, rice cereal. He didn't like it much, but we will try again. I loved this phase with Luke. Trying new foods with them is fun to watch their reactions. Luke was always so funny-he would make the loudest "yummy" noises while he ate, and he could never get enough. I also love this next phase because selfishly it makes my life a little easier, I am now not his only source of nourishment, so I can let Dad take over sometimes, and I am not stuck nursing quite as often.
Ty is so funny. Now that he rolls, he won't do anything but. As soon as you lay him on the floor he rolls right to his tummy, and sometimes rolls over and over again to get to what he wants. SO fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, food! It seems weird he's only 50th%. HE's so big, but sooooo adorable. We miss you!
Post a Comment