Monday, May 12, 2008
Many Blessings
Yesterday I was thinking of all of my blessings and I felt very much that the scale had been tipped far to far in my direction. First, I have a wonderful husband. He was so sweet yesterday. He took care of the kids almost all day, letting me sleep in and take a nap. He made dinner, cleaned up etc. He got me a thoughtful gift..money for landscaping the yard! Whoohoo-I can't wait. And even better, he is going to help me do all the digging and cleaning up and pulling out that needs to be done. He was extra sweet and loving and kind to me. I am such a sap sometimes, but I love that he knows and loves that about me and tries to ensure that my emotional needs are met. As if this alone isn't enough, I have two beautiful, healthy little boys. We have the necessities of life and Jake has a good stable job. We have lots of family and friends who love and support us. Most importantly I have my testimony of the gospel. I am so very blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment