
Luke has been so excited for the new Clone Wars movie. He has been watching the previews with great anticipation. Anyone who knows him or has ever read my blog, knows that he is OBSESSED with Star Wars. We had been telling him that we would be going, this obviously made an impression because he started praying for it in each of his prayers while he waited for the time to come.
So the day arrived-last night. We got a sitter for Ty, and Luke, Daddy and Mama went to the movie. He was SO adorable. Everything was exciting to him. He knew every creatures name and he LOVED it. Afterwards we asked him what his favorite part was...
"my favorite part was Anakin and Count Dooku fight"
"my favorite part was Clone troopers fight the battle droids...(shooting sounds)"
"my favorite part was Asoka fight the General Grievous body guards"
(sorry for any spoilers)
He was so good through the whole movie and so sweet afterwards. I think that he really enjoyed the one-on-one time with Mom and Dad. I had so much fun watching the world through his eyes for a few hours. He was completely lit up! It was a great night and I will always remember taking him.
I also decided to post a few pics here of Luke's new toy Dad bought. He wears it everyday. The best was the other day with his Spider-man socks and the Clone trooper outfit. He is ALL boy!
5 comments:
How cute! Tres saw the preview for that and was in awe. Cute outfit too.
I love it! He is so funny! Whenever I think about he and I running around the house with lightsabers I can't help but smile.
We took Kiana to see Star Wars on Saturday and she fell asleep :)
That is so cute!! Jackson really wants to take Alex to see it. I think that he would like it but doen't really know the Star Wars characters. That outfit is totally cute! I'm sure that Luke was in heaven.
that is so cute! my boys had a crazy star wars stage and they still know every character. they want to see the movie, too. we need to plan for that one...
Post a Comment