Thursday, August 21, 2008
Poor sick kid!
Ty spiked a fever yesterday of 102.3. He has been cranky for about 24 hours and we just got back from the doctor. He said that Ty has ulcers at the back of his throat. This is caused by a viral infection. It presents like the flu with fever, chills, diarrhea and these sores in their mouth. He said it is a pretty miserable thing. It is called herpangina. Apparently it is in the same classification of viruses as hand, foot and mouth disease. My poor baby is miserable. I hate to see my kids sick, it breaks my heart. He is really contagious, which means no play dates for brother. I am sure this will add to my enjoyment as I try to keep Luke entertained without friends and nurse my poor baby for the next WEEK! Yup, he said it will take up to a week to get better. Do you feel sorry for us yet? Just kidding. This is what being a mom is all about, right? We will all hang in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH, I'm so sorry. I was wondering what the dr. said today. Will tylenol help or not? Give them a big kiss for me.
You need to tell Luke that Aunt Heather and Uncle Reed do NOT like presents before you come visit :)
Post a Comment