Monday, September 15, 2008
Because Why?????
This is Luke's new favorite phrase. He asks this about everything!! Last night I was making dinner and we went about 10 rounds of because why about something that I can't even remember. I love to see his curiosity about the world around him. But, I am running out of explanations. "because it makes us happy" and "because it is fun" are not making the cut. I am sure for you seasoned parents you have been there... but sometimes I honestly don't know how to answer the questions. Some of the concepts are very complex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You can get to very deep thought and meanings when you ask why about three times on anything. You can also annoy the hell out of your wife as Sarah can attest.
I can attest! I need to take your approach. When Tres does this, alot of times I just get irritated and say I don't know. I need to be better!
How cute!!! I know that you probably don't think so but I love that he is so curious about everything. Alex hasn't gotten the stage where he asks why to everything but I am sure we will have that at some point. Right now he just likes to repeat us and state obvious facts.
Are you holding out on a new post so that you can make an announcement on Saturday???
Post a Comment