Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Now I have guilt!"

Wow, as if I wasn't already feeling horrible that Luke has a cavity, today I took him to get it fixed. He really tried to be brave, but he cried and cried and cried. My friend watched Ty for me (thanks Becca) and on the way to pick him up Luke was sobbing. It was completely heart wrenching. If I hadn't been so focused on getting there quickly I would have completely broke down myself. The dentist did a great job, they used a couple of different numbing and pain leavers, but the vibration of it was traumatic for him.
Even his new Darth Vadar spaceship I gave him afterward did little to calm him. That should tell you something. Not a fun day!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I took Tres yesterday to the dentist too. But they had to sedate him. And I won't even tell you how many cavities he had!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Poor Yuke!!

Holly said...

Poor little Luke. I hate when they are crying and you can't do anything to help them. Give him a love from me.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

yikes, that would be rough. if they only knew how much it truly hurt us to see them in pain.