Most of you know already, but as of this morning Jake has officially accepted a new position with Hemasource. This new job will take us back to Utah. Jake will be the new Vice President of Customer Relations and his primary responsibility will be to manage their customer service team. I am so proud of him!!! He has worked so hard at school and at work. Because of this Hemasource was so excited at the prospect of him joining their team.
We feel overwhelmingly blessed by our Heavenly Father. This is such a difficult time right now in our nation and we feel completely humbled to be given this great blessing. We have been trying to sell our house since September (knowing that this job was going to be offered) and I was starting to stress as showings completely dropped off about a week ago. I was telling everyone I knew to pray for us that our house would sell. It WORKED! Heavenly Father does answer prayers! Saturday we had our first showing in 11 days and that night they made an offer. We close November 12th. We have a moving company moving us to Utah on the 11th and we are going to fly to Utah on the 15th. (2 1/2 weeks from today). Needless to say, things are a little crazy around here-but happy. Jake reports to work on December 1st. We hope to be able to get a new house in Utah and get settled before Christmas.
To my dear friends in Decatur. I don't know how to put it...I am reminded of the song from Wicked, "For Good". I truly have been changed for the better because of all of you. The twenty months that we have spent in Decatur, Illinois have forever changed us. We are better and stronger for it. We have met wonderful people who we will always remember and who have truly touched our hearts and lives forever. Thank you, thank you. We will miss you.
To my sweet sister, Heather. It is too hard to say goodbye. As I write this I am struggling with my emotions. Our chance to live closer to you and see you as much as we have has been a wonderful blessing. We truly treasure our relationship with you and your family. Thank you for everything. You will never know what you mean to us. We love you all so much.
Thank you to ALL of you who have supported us and prayed for us through this transition. We are so blessed to have you all in our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so excited to hear you will be moving back. If you need help finding a place I am sure Ricky would love to help. Let me know. I can't wait to see you.
What a sweet post. We are so excited for you and are thrilled to have you back. Let me know what you will need to make your stay here easier and we will do our best to accomidate. We will see you soon!!! Love you.
Wow! Sounds like a busy time at the Swensen home. That's awesome that you will be coming back to Utah. Saratoga Springs has a lot of homes for sale.....
Post a Comment