Making cookies for Santa! Luke was SO helpful.

We had a fantastic Christmas here. Jake had to work Christmas Eve. At first I thought this would bother me, but the boys and I had a fun day getting things ready for our "Christmas Party". Luke and I made cookies for Santa. We listened to music, watched Christmas movies. Uncle Jordan came for Christmas. It was great having him. We had a great dinner, watched the Grinch, read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and Luke 2. Then we bore our testimonies of the divinity of our Savior to the boys. We started a tradition last year that Jake sings us Christmas carols in Russian. I LOVE it! Then we all sing carols together. We played Luke's new game
Wii Music. Then it was pajama time. My parents started a tradition of new pj's on Christmas Eve. Jake and I have continued this. I love seeing them in their new pj's.
Christmas morning was wonderful. Luke was really into Santa this year. He loved seeing the empty plate of cookies. "Santa" left a note for the boys thanking them for the delicious cookies. Luke LOVED opening presents. Ty just wanted the candy in the stocking. He is serious about eating!!
3 comments:
I love Ty's face where he's holding the bucket of foam letters!
What cute pictures!! All of them! Michelle, I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. You look great! I love the picture of Luke with his arms up in the air and covered in flour. I can't believe how grown up Ty is!! It has been too long since we have seen you. Time goes on in my world but I expect it to stop in everyone else's. I keep thinking he's the little baby that you brought with you to Dallas. I miss you guys and am so glad you're back in Utah so we'll at least be able to see you when we come and visit family. (Of course, it will still be a while before we get back but when we do... you'll be there!! Hurray!)
Really cute pixs. I love the one of Luke covered in flour!! Love you.
Post a Comment