Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Okay, Okay....


Living Room




Play Room/Loft.



Here are a few pics! I will post more when other rooms are in order. No need to fully disclose the chaos around here. :)
Hooray! We are no longer homeless!! We LOVE our house and I especially will love it more once everything is settled. I plan to have some painting done after Christmas. It is going to look great. But then you can see the before and after shots.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it! Especially love that its only 15 min. away from us!!!

Natalie Walker said...

Your house is beautiful!! I bet you just love it!!

Natalie Walker said...

I love your snowman tree and the "Do you see what I see" throw (sp?) too.

Bryant P. Castleton said...

Looks like a great place! A little too far from us : < Hope you guys are getting settled and that Jake likes his new gig!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Thanks for the pictures!! I can't wait to see it!

Guiselle said...

Beautiful house!!! How exciting! I can't believe you got all set up so quickly!! That was fast. We're really going to miss you guys :( It makes me sad.

chebertson said...

Good to see you are getting set up. I told you it would get better. Miss you guys! Kristina

Heather said...

Love it--need more photos! Love ya!

Grandpa & Grandma Cochran said...

When you get time we would sure like to see Christmas pictures.
Love, Papa & Nee Nee

Joe(y) Speredon said...

Michelle! Even Papa and Nee Nee are saying it's time for a blog update. Come on.