Yesterday when Ty got up from his nap Luke went in to play with him. I was mopping the kitchen floor, so I waited a minute before I went upstairs to let Ty out of his crib. I could hear them on the monitor laughing. When I arrived in Ty's room I saw that Luke had put a bunch of toys in the crib and climbed in himself to play with Ty. When I tried to get Ty out he cried and reached to get back in. They played in there for at least 30 minutes. It was so sweet. They are really becoming best friends.
Fire Chief Ty!
6 comments:
I love the superhero capes! Jimmy and Allie still wear the ones we got them from Six Flags, they love them.
So cute! I love when siblings play nice together.
Cute capes and pics - we miss you guys!
How cute!! They are getting so big, I can't believe it!
I just love your kids! Miss you!
They are all such sweet pictures.
Post a Comment