Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Updates on Ty

Ty just turned 16 months old. He is no longer a little baby. He is running and communicating quite well. I say communicating because he still doesn't talk very much, but he DEFINITELY gets his point across. He is quite feisty and such a Mama's boy. He loves Star Wars toys (I think just because brother does) and Elmo and singing and dancing. He also has really started an enthusiasm for reading and books. He didn't used to be too interested and wouldn't sit still long enough for me to read to him, but now he LOVES it! He brightens our lives with his big toothy grin and vibrant personality.


At his 15 month check-up he was 8th percentile for height. My sweet boy. I hope he grows up to be taller than Mom. He is built like a Burt from the waist down.


Here he is fighting over the control of his box. He didn't appreciate that his cousin Evelyn was getting in too.
Spending New Years Day with Dad!

2 comments: