Thursday, April 23, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!

7 comments:

Caitlyn said...

YAY!!!!! This is so exciting!!!!!! Congratulations!! Jake said that you guys are going to name her Lily and that you don't have a say in the matter.... I like it a lot, but what do you think of it?

Becka said...

Yay!!! They are so incredibly fun! (Although I hope you don't have a red-head because then there is also incredible drama!) If there is going to be a shower, since you don't have girl stuff, let me know. I want to come! Congrats!

Crystal said...

Congrats how exciting for you and your family. Can't wait to see her.

Guiselle said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! She will be so lucky to have such wonderful brothers to look up to! I can't believe it - a girl! I thought it was going to be a boy. That's very exciting :) Now you can start shopping for pretty dresses ;)

Holly said...

We are so excited for you guys. She is going to have so much fun with Luke and Ty. I was thinking that I woulk like to throw you a shower since you don't have any girl thing, but I don't know how you feel about it. Think about it and we can talk. Love ya!!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

congrats!

The Neilson Family said...

I love that this is all you needed to say to get this sort of reaction. YAY! It's about time! After Jed and I get back into town next week - we're going to call you to go out. Deal?