I admit it, I love presents and attention. So I love this week, presents and cards and thoughtful things done. I think Jake knew when he married me that I am high maintenance, but he never fails to completely spoil me. I know I don't deserve it completely, but I love it. Thanks babe for a great birthday and mother's day.
I will brag a little. He got me a beautiful pair of chocolate pearl earrings and prenatal massage for my birthday. I can't wait to go and get the massage. I am going to wait until I am a little farther along and really needing the relief. So thoughtful of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am LAME!! I have a gift for you too! Late of course! LOve you!
I'm glad you had such a great week! Did you end up getting the bushes you were hoping for?
P.S. I LOVE the pictures of your boys in the side-bar---esp Ty's picture. What darling boys!!
Post a Comment