I saw my Dr. yesterday. Things are going great. As he was measuring me he told me, "Goodness you are OUT of room." Like it didn't already know that! She has taken over! I feel enormous and very cramped. We are all ready to be done I think. But we are both healthy and that is the most important thing. My Dr. put me on the schedule for induction September 17th. One month from yesterday. That will be 39 weeks for me. Ty came a week and a day early, so here's hoping she doesn't decide to wait till then. But nonetheless, we have started a new countdown.
4 weeks 2 days to go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hooray hooray hooray! It's nice to have an actual "END DATE"--you know your discomfort can only last until then. :) It's so close! How exciting!!
how exciting i can't wait to see her.
I love how you said "four weeks and two days." Any other deadline would be rounded to an even four weeks. But not a pregnancy! Every day is its own unending torture and must be accounted for!
Glad you're on the countdown. Hang in there!
I hadn't realized she was coming so soon. I'm so excited!
Michelle! Somewhere in the middle of my crazy schedule I lost track of yours! I can't believe she is coming so soon! (Soon for me...not soon enough for you, I know.) I feel like I've been so out of touch with you through this whole pregnancy. I can't wait to meet her when we come for Christmas and I'm dying to see you. Shawn was talking about Jake the other day, wondering how he was doing. Tell him hi from us. I know we don't talk as often as we should but you are still in my thoughts. Always love...
Post a Comment