College football season has officially started, which around the Swensen household means that Saturdays are full of football, screaming, and hopefully an elated husband (when BYU wins, when they don't, watch out!). Jake was lucky enough to actually get to attend the BYU vs. Oklahoma game played in Dallas last weekend. I was thrilled they won, apparently Jake cried he was so happy, (love you honey). So like a stalwart wife I watched the game with my three kids in tow and all dressed to support our favorite team. Luke actually really loves to watch and is starting to understand the rudimentary rules and players at least. He keeps telling everyone that BYU got 2 TOUCHDOWNS! Both the boys sing the fight song and pretend to play football when they are wearing their jerseys...which they look absolutely adorable in. So, here's to an undefeated season and National Champs (this is what Jake is hoping for).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, he came down for the game? I am amazed so many people made the trek! we watched it in dallas with friends, just down the road from the stadium:) Love them cougars!
Super Cute!!
Post a Comment