September 2nd was a crazy day for us this year. I was AGAIN in the hospital bringing another sweet child into the world. Ty didn't know or care that it was his birthday. I usually spend a lot of time reflecting on my kids birthdays. These days are some of the best of my life (top 4 moments). They are my angels from heaven, my little miracles. I couldn't imagine life without them. Now Ty and Lily will get to share their special day. Jake says he thinks it is because they loved each other so much that they wanted to come on the same day and have that special bond. I like that idea.
Ty is my boy with no fear. He is wild and mischievous and wonderful! He makes us laugh, and truthfully I think he gets away with more than he should because he is so stinkin' cute. He loves movies, eating, playing outside, eating, Batman, Star Wars, eating and movies. He knows all of his letters, loves to sing, wrestle and do anything that big brother is doing. He has brought so much joy into our hearts and home. The day I found out I was pregnant with him filled me with so much joy and it has swelled and grown to more than I thought I could feel. I remember my mother telling me that as you have more children your love just grows. I didn't understand that until I held Ty for the first time. I was overcome with emotion. My beautiful little boy touched my heart so deeply and has added a new dimension to my life as a woman and mother. Tyger, we love you and all your fiestiness. We are so grateful you are ours forever.
2 comments:
I love those pictures. He really is so cute!! I hope he had a good day.
What a wonderful boy!!
Post a Comment