Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bargain Shopping Addict


I have been continuing to do my coupon program through the website grocerysmarts.com. Sometimes the savings is only 40-50%. Better than nothing but not wowing. I have had a few other big time savings trips since I started in June. I had another today and had to share.
From Left to Right:
2 boxes Instant Oatmeal
4 boxes Life cereal
10 boxes granola bars
5 lb bag russet potatoes
3 boxes Duncan Heines Brownie mix
4 boxes popcorn
1 Glad cling wrap
1 Glad freezer bags
5 bags Goldfish crackers
6 boxes Healthy Harvest pasta
1 5lb. bag sugar
2 Welches Juices
6 syrups (4 Aunt Jemima, 2 Log Cabin)
12 Yoplait yogurts
Total: $43.71
Savings: $120
pretty cool huh?

2 comments:

Caitlyn said...

I'm so jealous that you can do this kind of thing! I can't wait until I live somewhere where I can. It's so awesome!

Sarah said...

nice! we did about the same thing!