Monday, October 19, 2009

Dad's 60th Birthday Bash

My father turned 60 this month. My sisters and Mom decided to throw him a big party. We invited old mission companions, lifelong friends and family. I think Dad really enjoyed it. We had a great time too. My sister flew from Kentucky to be with us. I loved being able to see her. I have missed her SO much since moving back to Utah. While we lived in Illinois we saw each other at least every other month. The year long absence has been hard. I was so glad that she got to meet Lily and Lily got to meet her wonderful Aunt. We had a great but short weekend with my family. (During which our camera was ruined...so not too many pics of the festivities, but here are a few of the ones we did get.) By the way-to my family-send me some of the pics you guys got. I am so blessed to have a great family and support system outside of my wonderful husband and kids. Happy Birthday Dad. We love you!


Dad and Aunt Irene.

Grandma and Grandpa Ball.


Matt and Jackson hangin' by the food. I have great brother-in-laws!



Yummy desert table...they are killing me here. I am trying to loose the baby weight.



Uncle Bob and Aunt Gaylene. (My dad's sister...can't you tell?)



Jean and Dave, my parents oldest and dearest friends. SO fun to see them. They were so cool to us girls when we were growing up.


Will Thornley. Dad's mission companion. They told us some really funny stories of my Dad.


Lily Faye and her namesake, my Grandma, Faye Ball.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You got some cute pictures. I think it turned out really nice.