Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lily's Blessing

Our Pretty Princess.






Grandma's girl.

Grandma Faye Ball and her little Lily Faye. We named Lily after my Grandmother because she is one of the kindest and sweetest women I know. I hope Lily will always know what a honor it is to carry my Grandmother's name.

Four generations of women. My mother's mother, my mother, me and my daughter.


Our Angels!

Uncle Jackson (holding Ty), "Uncle" Joey, Bishop Carlson, Uncle Matt, Uncle Elvin
Brother Cragun, Daddy, Lily, Grandpa Ball and Grandpa Burt.

Our Family.
Daddy's girl.

We had a great morning Saturday blessing Lily. We did it at home which was really nice and relaxing. I wish all of my favorite people could have been there, but we had almost everyone that lives locally. We took a ton of pictures so I just posted a few of my favorites.

4 comments:

Natalie Walker said...

What a beautiful family!! Seriously. I know people always say that, it's kindof the correct thing to say, but it's really true. Lily looks so beautiful. The boys are so handsome. I'm so sad I missed it. I can't believe how long your hair is!! I've never seen it this long before! It's beautiful and you look really great.

Guiselle said...

What an adorable little girl! I love Ty's little toes sticking out in that picture :D
Your hair is sooo long!!!

Holly said...

You got some really great pictures of her. She looks so beautiful in that dress! It was such a nice day.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

So very sweet! I miss you! Is Jake loosing weight?