Lily is now three months old. I can't believe it. She is such a good baby. Already sleeping through the night. (Usually from 9 p.m.-7 a.m.) Great eater, always smiling, rarely crying. She is such a joy and a blessing to us. She is just starting to giggle and coo which we would argue are the sweetest sounds ever known to man. We are so in love with our "Lily girl", "Silly Lily" and our "Pretty Princess". These have become our new nicknames for her. The third is what Luke calls her. Ty the first two. But he can't say l's so it comes out "siwwy wiwwy" or "wiwwy giwr". Ty absolutely is the most enamoured with her. He LOVES her so much and is always very worried when she does happen to cry. The other day he picked her up when I turned my back for a second. He then accidentally dropped her. She cried pretty hard which is to be expected, (good thing he is short so it was a short drop). But Ty cried just as hard. He came to me and said, "Hurt, Lily...I sorry Lily". It was really sweet. Too bad it didn't cure him of his constant urge to hold her/pick her up. I have to watch really closely.
3 comments:
So cute! Love the new tree too! Miss you
She's so darling! Love the outfit!!!
Oh, sweet Ty! We love the Silly Lily's!! She is such a doll!
Post a Comment