However is not due to a lack of adoration. She still rules our household. She is still SUPER happy and has such an infectious smile.
She CAN roll both ways now...when she really wants to. But for the most part is most content to get talked to. She is loving her baby food at breakfast and dinner. She loves playing in her jump-a-roo. She scoots around in a circles on the floor. She has also discovered her toes and tongue this month which seem to be intensely fascinating to her. We love our pretty princess and can't imagine our family without her.
Technically this picture was taken on the 3rd or 4th of February I think...so it was in the last month. That counts, right?
3 comments:
Wow, 6 month old. I can't believe it. What a cutie pie!!
She's so cute!! We'll be in Utah in August! I hope we can see you guys!!!
So glad you found us, now I can find your blog. We need to get together SOON. Anyway super cute blog, and I love all your music its no wonder we are friends. Brycen saw me looking at it and he says that is my friend Luke's Blog... Love it Britt
Post a Comment