Friday, April 2, 2010

In your Easter Bonnet

Since conference is this coming weekend I had the kids wear their new Easter duds last Sunday. OH MY GOODNESS!! Super adorable. Had to share!
Love him in blue!
Be still my heart. Sheesh he is good lookin'.

Crazy Luke. Once Dad did the "silly" picture he wanted to do this for every picture. Next time we will save the silly till the end.

I thought this was super cute of Jake and Lily.


Brothers.

The Boys. I LOVE this picture!! Look at Ty's face. That is his typical mischievous grin. Gotta love it!

The girls. I think it is funny we look nothing alike. She is all Swensen. Every time I look at my beautiful baby girl I am so enamored. She is gorgeous!


3 comments:

Natalie Walker said...

Michelle, you look absolutely beautiful! And your kids are beautiful too! (Okay Jake, you're pretty handsome too.) I love the matching ties! Such great pictures!

jamatukk said...

What a cute family! So cute. I hate that we didn't get to see everyone in their sunday easter clothes at church with conference, oh well hopefully I will get to see it in the next few weeks, if we are ever not sick enough to go to church. Lets have the kids play soon! Britt

Holly said...

How cute! The boys look great as always but oh my, Lily looks awesome in yellow.