Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last Day of Preschool


Hugging Miss Chelley. He really loved Miss Chelley and Miss Amanda-so did Mom. They were great, and great for him!

With Jace.

The whole class!
Singing songs.



At the Circus party the kids:
-had balloon animals...made by the Moms. It was pretty funny. We didn't really know what we were doing. But we were able to make some hats, pearl necklaces, swords, and I made one flower, but couldn't duplicate it.
-painted faces
-walked on stilts
-played with bubbles
-clown bean bag throw
-had popcorn
-wore their clown shirts and clown collars which were super cute!
With his buddies Issac and Adam.

With Miss Mona.
With Miss Amanda.

With Miss Chelley.

Luke's last day of preschool was May 19th. Thanks to Uncle Jordan and my friend Patience I was able to volunteer as planned. That morning Ty woke up and started throwing up. I so wanted to be there with Luke, but felt so sad that my baby was sick. I got Ty to bed and Uncle Jordan stayed with him. Patience kept Lily and Luke and I headed off to his circus party/last day of school.
We had a great time. His teachers really were fantastic and Luke loved every minute of his preschool experience this year. I can't believe that we are soon starting a new phase with Luke. I am frankly having a hard time gearing up for Kindergarten. I want him to experience the world and all the of the opportunities that will be placed before him as he enters school....but he is my first born, my little boy. I don't want him to leave. So conflicted.
So as I sat and watched him get his graduation certificate and hug his teachers I got pretty teary. So proud of him!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I know exactly how you feel. It so hard to watch them grow up but we know that they need to. Totally cute pictures.