Hooray for my little guy! He is now potty trained. After only 10 days we are pros. I cannot believe he was so easy to get trained. We started last Monday. Within two days we were wearing the same underwear all day, wearing pants the whole bit. He will even tell me when we are at the store or something and go there just like a pro. AMAZING! What a breeze this has been. So much easier than big brother was, which honestly surprised me. I thought he would be difficult because every time I would suggest it before he WOULD NOT try to go in the potty unless it was his idea. Ty is fairly stubborn to say the least. But last week we ran out of diapers and we decided that was it. So proud of my little guy! Plus I think he looks so cute in his big boy pants!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Ty!!! Now you only have one kid in diapers. What a big change that will be.
HOORAY!!
Post a Comment